Software Developers embed Qrvey widgets in their host applications and use Qrvey APIs to programmatically interact with the Qrvey platform. This section of the Qrvey Partner Portal provides Software Developers with the information they need to perform these tasks. Articles include:
- Architectural Overview. Learn about the architectural composition of the Qrvey platform including the Data Router.
- Security. Describes how to configure security to restrict and grant access to the columns and records in the dataset.
- Embedding Qrvey Widgets. Describes how to embed Qrvey widgets into the host application.
- Working with Qrvey APIs. Describes how to use APIs to programmatically interact with the Qrvey platform.
The following articles describe features that apply to Software Developers in addition to other user personas:
- End User Personalization. Describes how to enable end users of the host system to customize the content provided by the Qrvey platform.
- Internationalization (version 7.1 and later). Describes the steps required to support internationalization and localization across the components of the Qrvey platform.
- Time Zone Settings. Describes how the Qrvey platform supports time zones, including how to enable time zone support using the Qrvey Admin Center as well as programmatically through APIs.